Dear nest parent,
As you are aware, we have had to open the nest for half days whilst the damage from the flooding has been assessed and fixed.
Unfortunately, we have been delayed by a number of factors and the area will not be signed off until Wednesday.
We will operate the nest for a half day on Monday and Tuesday, and then back to full time on Wednesday.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.