There are 2 spread the happiness days to end this week.
Today is World Teacher Day and tomorrow is World Smile Day.
What can you do to celebrate World Smile Day?
1. Encourage #worldsmileday selfie competition with your friends.
2. Make smiley face biscuits to share.
3. Create salt dough or Fimo smiley face tokens to give out as memories of the day. We have these at Waterside for any visitor to take away.
4. Join with others to create a mile of smiles in your local area, you could then pass the smile person to person and make a video for your website or social media.
5. Have a smile bombing – go to an area and cover it with smiley emojis (could be pre-created or chalked!)
6. Have Smile-Athlon challenging adults to smile and laugh over 300 times.
7. Head to www.worldsmileday.com for more amazing ideas.
Don't forget we are CLOSED tomorrow as the teachers are at the TES SEN Show in Angel. We can't wait to learn even more from some of the best people in SEMH education as well as have the opportunity to take part in some excellent workshops.
We will see you all bright and breezy on Monday.
Have a lovely weekend!